How to check Employee Provient Fund (EPF) balance?
- Comments Off on How to check Employee Provient Fund (EPF) balance?
There are three ways to check your EPF balance:
- Online Method (EPF website)
Step 1: Click on: https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/LoginServlet
Step 2: Enter UAN number (If you don’t your UAN number, Check your salary slip) and Password with Capatcha to Login to your account
Step 3: After login you can find the number of Member Ids associated with this account. Click on each to view the balance.
2) Missed Call Method
The preferred method of checking your PF balance is a simple missed call. Dial 011-2290-1406 and disconnect the call after a couple of rings. You’ll receive your PF balance via an SMS in a couple of minutes. For this UAN Registration is mandatory.
3) Through SMS
SMS facility is available in 10 languages including English and Hindi. Other languages are Telugu, Punjabi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, and Bengali. This SMS contains all basic details like PF number, Name, Date of Birth, EPF balance, and Last Contribution
To check your EPF balance, you need to fulfil the below mentioned requirements:
- Format of SMS to be sent is: EPFOHO UAN <ENG> for receiving the message in English
- You should know your UAN, and it should be activated.
- Give a missed call from your registered number, which was provided at UAN portal for sending the information to 7738299899
- Your UAN number should have been linked with PAN, Aadhar card, number and Bank A/c number.